More Branches

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy (Baby's First) Halloween!

My baby pretended to be a zebra this first Halloween of her short (and tremendous) life. My incredibly talented sister (Angela Young Photography) took her photos at a local pumpkin patch. They are nothing short of perfection....




 I crocheted her a zebra hat last week to go with the leggings and top she already had. It turned out to be the most adorable costume I've seen this season.


To stay in character she thought she'd test the hay...


And this photo makes me tear up. I absolutely love her.

We enjoyed visiting family for her first trick-or-treat experience. She had her little bag of candy but was too shy to reach in and grab treats from the bowls. Haha. I can't get enough of  my little Essie-B. She rounds out this wonderful experience called life.

3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Oh my gosh! Her costume is just perfect!! And these pictures are beautiful! :] What a wonderful first Halloween!

Amy Frances Rafferty said...

The hat is amazing! What a beautiful little zebra!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

She is ridiculously cute!!! I love these pictures.

*Erin